If you are a Mt Airy resident (21771) in need of assistance, please come visit us in our office.
You will need to bring an ID and proof of residence if it does not match your ID.
We can provide a cart of groceries when you come in and direct you to the agencies in your county that can help further.

All Utility turn-offs, Eviction preventions, and Security Deposits need to first go through the Human Services department for your county so they can put a hold on your turn-off or eviction until the funds are all pledged.

For all other questions, please submit them in the form below or contact our office during office hours.

Name *

All submissions are entirely private and handled with the utmost care and dignity